Mentor / Practice Educator resources
Nursing and Midwifery
- Educational audit Information regarding the educational audit process for pre-registration nursing and midwifery placements and copies of the audit documentation.
- Programme Information A series of documents providing a broad overview of each pre-registration nursing and midwifery programme offered by The University of Manchester and partner HEI's.
- Policies and guides Practice learning policies and guides for pre-registration nursing and midwifery programmes.
- Practice Assessor and Practice Supervisor Resources For Practice Assessors and Practice Supervisors (effective for nursing students fromm September 2019); available via the PARE system.
- Mentor registration Mentor registration form.
- The University Link Lecturer Role descriptions for the University Link Lecturer and the Lead University Link Lecturer.
- Practice learning and disability An overview of key areas in relation to practice learning and disability.
- Practice assessment and evaluation / PARE A series of documents and guides relating to pre-registration nursing and midwifery student assessment in practice.
- Placement allocation maps Placement maps for pre-registration nursing and midwifery students
- NMC: The NMC Code and Standards.
- Practice learning handbook: For students, Practice Educators and Practice Link Tutors. Includes key information regarding the practice placement experience, the practice portfolio, practice assessment, practice quality assurance, and practice policies and procedures.
- Placement documentation: All reports and forms to be completed by the student and/or Practice Educator.
- Placement concerns: Guidance is available for the student and the Practice Educator.