About the centre
The Doubleday Centre for Patient experience is the first establishment to involve patients and the public in the training of doctors. The centre will allow students to work with and be assessed by patients and carers in order to better understand their needs and feelings, enhancing the treatment they deliver.
News and Events
- The Queen Appoints Dr Robina Shah to be the next High Sheriff of Greater Manchester.
- Andy Burnham Mayor of Greater Manchester received Doubleday Award 2017
- Lemn Sussay MBE delivers thought provoking Annual Doubleday Lecture 2016
- Lemn Sissay MBE to present the Doubleday Annual Lecture 2016
- Sir Bruce Keogh becomes an Antibiotic Guardian during his Doubleday visit
- NHS Medical Director to open major new medical training centre
- A medical school first for patient and public involvement, thanks to donation
- Sir Robert Francis QC receives Doubleday Award
- University teaching hospital celebrates its 40th anniversary
- Flaky fashionista offers tips on dressing with psoriasis
- Manchester Psoriasis Shout Out – raising awareness of the skin condition psoriasis
- What does ‘population health’ mean to you?
- Interested in being part of an exciting new Arts Health Festival?
- MHS Launches New Co-ordinating Centre for Public Involvement and Engagement in Research and Teaching/Learning
- Manchester Professor leads UK medics’ mission to assist in Philippines relief effort
- Heart professor ‘bags it’ to fund life-saving research
- Open day success
- Manchester helps recreate 1930s medical research lab
- Manchester Medical School: Dr Edwin Doubleday Lecture
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Karen Cotterill
Telephone: 0161 275 7792